What are the dates of the Motueka A&P Show?
The Motueka A&P Show is held annually during the first weekend of December.
2017 Motueka A&P Show
- Equestrian Events begin on Friday 1st December 2017 and run through to Sunday 3rd December 2017
- Show Day is Sunday 3rd December 2017 – gates open to the public 10am – 4pm
How much does it cost to attend the Motueka A&P Show?
It’s important to us that entry is affordable, you will find our admission prices are half the price of similar A&P Shows.
Show day admission prices
- Entry per person – $5
- Children in car seats/prams/strollers – FREE
- Family Pass – $20 (2 adults and up to 3 children)
- Parking – FREE
- Motueka A&P Assoc. Members – FREE (Membership includes a ticket to the A&P Show, click here for information on becoming a member)
Are there EFTPOS facilities?
- Yes there are. Should you require any extra cash on the day, you will easily be able to find NBS EFTPOS facilities on site.
- Some of our stall holders will have their own eftpos, but many are cash sales only.
- Gate admission is cash only, carnival ride tickets are cash only and can be purchased at the ticket booths in the carnival area.
How do I get to the Motueka A&P Show?
Click here for information on our location, how to get to the Show and where to park.
Can I bring any refreshments to the Show?
- Sure you can bring your own picnic.
- Or you could create a picnic from the wonderful local fair available for purchase on site.
- The Motueka A&P Show is a family friendly event and alcohol free (excluding exhibits).
- Marchwood Park has some stunning heritage trees, you can find many locations to enjoy your kai.
Where do I go if I need any help?
- If you need any urgent serious medical attention you will be able to find First Aid and Ambulances on site over the entire show weekend.
- For any minor first aid please go directly to the show office.
- Should you need help for any other issues come to our Office Building at the centre of Marchwood Park, we are in front of the Carnival Area or ask one of our friendly show day staff on site.
- We will do our very best to assist you, just ask, it’s important to us that you have a great day out.